Saturday, April 21, 2007

23


Thats my age. Does not sound too good. I feel awkward. 23 years of my life are done with and i am half way through in becoming a 24 year old. That sounds old to me. When i was a teenager i had a very different vision of myself at this age. Somehow i feel different to what i had imagined myself to be.

I used to think i would be fit. Contrary to that i am quite a lump. imagined myself to be mature and sure of my decisions. Nothing of that sort has happened and i am still as indecisive as ever and prone to some real immature decisions.Thought that i would be able to take up big responsibilities without the blink of an eyelid. I still cringe at assuming responsibility.Somehow have the feeling that responsibility ties you down and does not let you explore.

I do not have much to show for my 23 years of life. Nothing beyond the ordinary. Feels weird especially when i hear about other successful 23 year olds.

At this point of my life, i am in a quest to change myself for the better or at least what i think is good for me. If i am able to make the leap by the time my 24th birthday arrives , i will be a much happier 24 year old.

No comments: