Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Another late night verse

Destiny

Waiting for it to hit me,
Expecting salvation in a jiffy.
I lead my life in this eternal wait,
To realise my purpose before it is too late.

I met him on the lane,
His eyes reflected my pain.
I saw him eager to apprise me,
But my ears wont listen to thee.

It is all around me ,
Telling me what to be.
So many voices in my head ,
Lay incoherent like a salty sweat bead.

Sinking in a quicksand of apprehensions,
In this world full of obligations.
Let me discover my tryst,
Speak to me and free me from this heist.

I am the micro of this universe,
But dont let that be my curse.
Tease me no more my dear destiny,
Turn the corner and embrace my company.

Sriharsh Mallela


not thoroughly satisfied with this , but gives the basic idea ... hmm my new place resolution is to blog ... So will be active from Ahd .. hopefully : )))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

come on blog nah!

Raghav said...

love the last 2 lines. extremely well written and concluded. Brilliant..

Sriram said...

hey man. wassup? nice words. one of ur better ones.