Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Accounts Apocalypse

Living in an hostel, with a constant cach crunch budgetting for me has reached an art form. Even givng my clothes for a wash becomes a major cost controlling decision. And the target is to minimise the number of clothes i wear which i say is a mighty difficult task during winters. We Indians do not have appreciation for body odour either. Thus complicating matters further. And to top it all here i am in the middle of lecture on budgeting by a prof who is wearing too many clothes for my liking.

It is amazing how the voice a prof can simple reduce to a mild buzz in my head but my countenance still manages to portray a sense of seriousness as i am typing this post. This subjects reaffirms my faith that i am in the right B-school which focusses on marketing disciplines only. Finanace and me are like pasta made with shrikhand used as sauce, a thorough and fantabulous mismatch.

Btw i am growing my beard and have got total polar opposites responses on the same. But my main motivation is not to look good but just grow a beard for the heck of it. I do not care if it looks like pubic hair on my face or like grass cut with blunt lawnmover blades. It is MY beard and i may dye it purple for all i care.

Ooh lecture getting over so me closing this post for now ...

No comments: