Tuesday, January 30, 2007

And so i ate


What a massacre at chota today. kept on eating, hot parathas dripping with butter, noodles and more parathas. I love eating i say. But then thanks to the slow metabolism i have i put on weight easy. Been a good day overall. Got my final GPA for the first term and got a 3.43 which is more than what i had calculated earlier. Anyways second term my grades will be headed in the southward direction so a decent performance in this term really helps.

Part of an interesting play, though only as a technician handling the lights aspect. Somehow never felt the urge to act. I respect what actors do but personally i find it very monotonous to repeat the same lines over and over again. Nothing against anyone just a personal opinion. Direction on the other hand is a totally different ball game. Something that i wanted to be at a certain point in my life. Then realised that it was more of a hobby than a profession. Though would definitely love to do it again if need be.

Got a hellish month ahead, with non stop classes and assignments. Need to stay alert and not slack as a good performance is required this term to keep my gpa within respectable boundaries. Will give a few case studies a shot. Even though one might not get selected the best thing is that it provides one with a lot learning. Every time one attempts to solve a case, he/she learns a hell lot about the sector specific to the case. For instance the IIM Lucknow case has probably taught me enough to equal all my learning's in this term. Its my favorite chacha, sriram chacha's birthday today and i prey to god that i remember to wish him in the morning. I keep forgetting these important things not because i do not care , it is simply because i am forgetful.

I believe it is in libran nature to be furiously active in bursts and lazy the remaining time. I typically display this behaviour and had read about it common to Libras in a book. Libra's are always supposed to retain their curves and hence are not generally thin. Sometimes i eat when i am in a slight melancholy mood. The reason for that maybe cause i might have to wait a little bit more before i meet my girl again. Sigh. Thus that explains things and so i ate.

No comments: