Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Last Mile


I feel that i am slowly coming out of it. The mental abyss that i have been traversing for a very long time. After years i am developing a semblance of confidence. Internally i feel tremendously motivated. Life seems to be revealing some of its secrets to me. The revelations have rekindled something in me that is helping me push myself. I see targets in front of me and all of them seem within my grasp. I could kill a lion with my bare hands.

I have found my opium. The last stretch that i run when my body is crying to quit gives me the biggest kick ever. The desire to learn is finally coming back. Ignoring the hurtful petty words that keep orbiting around me has become easy. I think i am finally changing.

Whats more i think i am getting my concentration back.

No comments: