Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Cant study !!!!!



What do i do ??? I have my financial management exams this week and i am as interested as Navjot Sidhu will be in becoming a mime. The problem is there are two subjects which are as uninteresting as watching a water droplet evaporate. I am tryiog to force myself to study these two subjects of Financial Management and Managerial Accounting. The remaining three subjects are interesting enough so not too much bothered about them and also in these three subjects we had projects so managed to cover up half the marks required to pass. But the other two papers are 100 marks each . The problem is i do not have enough knowledge to even bluff my way though these papers. So now i am sitting and simply staring blankly at my books and am chewing on my third pencil . God alone knows what is gonna happen.

In other news i have given my IIFT admit card to the bhel puri wala along with the prospectus. The results were announced yesterday and did not get through. More hopeful about NM but with dunno what is in store. I will never forget this b-school enterance period of my life, never struggled so much for anything else in life. Am used to getting whatever i want with little hardwork but for the first time in my life i am actually slogging though still not even upto 50 % of my capacity . Lack of focus has always been my bane when it comes to studies, however give me a project or any other practical work to do and i do it with all my heart. Aah well at least i dont stop trying, so im off for another attempt at decoding those weirdly bunched up together letters and alphabets.

adios

P.S: Very soon me coming up a with a list of resolutions for the month . Whether i follow it or not only nostradamus knows.....

No comments: