Saturday, April 22, 2006

Written one after a long time.




Killing Fields

I see blood again and again,
In this world full of pain.
The fabric of morality lays torn asunder,
Hawks of news-gatherers feast on this plunder.

I experience disgust this day and everyday,
From carnality to barbarisation as the world sways.
No relationship thus can be ever consummate,
As destruction is this new world's new fate.

I am blind as i see no reason,
So is this world to the omnipresent treason.
Lies and accusations are our new faith,
The gospel just proclaims the convergence of all possible hate.

I abide my time and await my turn,
Grimacing myself for the scars that the world will burn.
I pray my soul shall never yeild,
And be a part of these mindless killing fields.

Sriharsh Mallela






No comments: