Thursday, October 02, 2008

Dance

Has been always a very enriching experience for me. whenever i have danced, except a few occasions when i became conscious, i have loved the release. Something about the gay abandon with which our body moves to beats that pulsate somewhere deep in our minds

The real beauty about dancing is that it does not matter whether we are good at it or bad at it. what matters is whether we get that release and the sense of freedom and connect with our body. That reminds me that it has been a real long time since i have danced. Wonder when i will bogey again. That aside what really motivated me to write this post is a video Nikhil sent to me which made me super jealous since i identified with it instantly and probably a hundred million people around the world did the same. It combines what of my most fiercest desires with dance. Travel :)

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY&feature=user

Amen

No comments: