Thursday, October 16, 2008

Whiff

Of fragrance, smell, an opportunity. Be it anything but sometimes all we need is a flash. A vision or a minuscule amount of the right kind of inspiration. I am constantly being wooed by this whiff of a fragrance. A fragrance i desire to engulf myself with. Visions that are fleeting but strong enough which paint a future that i desire.

Wafts of desire, might be a stretch metaphorically but the world of desires powered by our heart can only be explained by metaphorical excess. And that indeed is its beauty. Painting a portrait is easy but the true magic is bringing it to life. I have been lucky enough to have experienced this and now i am addicted.

Stoic belief and hanging on to that whiff of hope and desire always ensures magic. Had i read this post a few months back i would have found it to be cryptic and inane. That's the change that has come over me and i simply love the feeling.

I have smelt the whiff of change recently and there will be change. A change governed by my desires. Very soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Visualisations come to life, all we need is faith :)

Beautiful! :)

- Bugsy