Friday, November 18, 2005

Forthcoming Feline Encounter

The gruelling MBA admission season is about to start this Sunday. As always it is the most dreaded of all MBA entrance exam CAT flagging off the proceedings. If i take stock of my situation now .. then i feel i will perform well in English and Data Intepretation but Quant is where the chances are i might flounder. But with about 2 days left, it really does not bother me.. somehow have this feeling that i will perform well and will back myself till the last minute in the examination. Whenever one gives such a competitive exam , one needs the necessary emotional support to get that confidence flowing and i have been lucky in that regard.
My only focus these days is not to get worked up and treat it like any other normal exam and not to succumb to the hype created about it in the media. I hope the exam goes smoothly since the next sunday i have my IIFT exam. Hopefully wil crack one of the varied admissions tests i am giving this year..
so long

No comments: