Thursday, November 17, 2005

Something Stupid

Thats what i want to do .. something really stupid .. and one may wonder why. I guess it is my way of protesting against the Rat race that life often boils down to. Do something stupid and not conform to the perfection expected of me. But will i manage to do that without a remorse... i really doubt it . So there lies the dichotomy ... this is exactly how i am .. always caught up between two worlds.. and can fit perfectly in either of the two worlds but cannot decide where i exactly belong . So in the end i eventually settle for the alternative that puts my mind at ease. This is precisely the reason i have started this blog... to write about issues that plague my mind , get it off my mind and achieve Ataraxis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not suprised with the blog title.

Ataraxis: the absence of mental stress / anxiety and a disposition free from stress and emotion.

Ataraxis a.k.a. Serenity, Repose, Peace, Tranquility, Bliss.

Wishing you all the best for the coming months!

Cheers.

Srinath