Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Just like that

In response to my previous post and my general attitude towards CAT , my girl mailed me and had this to say....

Oh men! when you say you have to compete with yourself and not with the others then it means a lot of things.....a test can never prove your calibre.....i sometimes screw up my exam coz I get bored or irritated ......so when a test cant test ur mettle so why to worry about it......we give a test for getting something we want real badly not to prove ourselves and then show it to whom? people hardly bother about neone.....they will just interfere coz tats the human nature and won't even give a piece of shit what you do later on in ur life coz they will be bitching about someone else......so don't give an ear to neone.....just do everything for yourself......I might sound somewhat scattered with lots of things macronitized in my cerebrum....so be it.......just be strong coz thats what is the purpose of living.....to face what comes at us and then to see how better we just go with it......a situation cranky......fight with it and just mock at it.....are you getting what i wanna say? there is hope always and faith is a word you know so well......

I love you.....and thats one of the best things i can do.....hehe....good luck with what all you are doing

No wonder i love this girl.....

No comments: