Saturday, February 04, 2006

It is tough being my girlfriend




Not that i am a psychotic stalker or am as possesive as Sonia Gandhi is of her sari , i can still be a pain in the ass boyfriend. So my girl has to be a little extra special with the extra bit of will power to have been able to carry on with me for over two and a half years. In any relationship things change after the initial year or so as people start taking each other totally granted.... I started doing that much earlier with her. Then my idea of romance aint exactly the Romeo Juliet kinds... I sing to her ( which in itself is a bad thing as i sound like Oprah Winfrey with a bad cold) songs in Punjabi that i download off the net. It is real fun though but i can imagine how thoroughly unromantic that can be. Also i imitate or talk to her in various kinds of accents right from gujrathi to italian.

The most difficult thing about me is that i am oblivious to a lot of things that happens to her and in her life. Even though she tells me every detail of anything that happens with her , i consciously manage to register very few things... rest all go over my head and i know this can be very irritating since even i get very irritated if i come across such a person myself. Not that i am a bad listener, i listen to everything but am very opinionated and hardly ever give her a chance to have her say and usually somehow end up either convincing her or forcing her to see my way. Can be really domineering and stubborn sometimes.

The coup de resistance of all irritating activities of mine is my teasing ability. I seriously can go on and on teasing someone on the same topic for days on end. I call her a Sardarni which she absolutely hates for reasons known only to her and then tease her on the same thing for days on end...Hmm and then are bunch loads of other things i tease her about. So you see in short i am a lazy, oblivious, biased and irritating boyfriend......And ohh yah before i forget , the following is a random non sensical verse i coined for her today....

Saajan Chale Sasuraal,
Lal Lal Tere Gaal,
Sundar Sundar Tere Bal,
Behki Behki Teri Chaal,
Kya Cheez Hai Tu Kamaal.

Adios


P.S : Please do not complain to the Human Rights Commission readers....
P.S ( Part 2) : The photo has no relevance to the subject.
P. S (Part 3) : I guess i am hallucinating
P.S ( Part 4) : I told you i can go on and on about the same topic..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can the crap! ur awesome, I love you for what you are, the innocence of being oblivious....hehe

Anonymous said...

Hmm....I didnt realise you were so bad.....hehe kidding....i rate you 12 out of 10 for being romantic not 5....

Sriram said...

u kinda overrated urself when u said u sound like Oprah Winfrey with a bad cold. She might still be conscious of sur and taal with a bad cold. But u shud sing as long as ur heart yearns to sing.

Nikita Merchant & Sriharsh Mallela said...

Hmm come on a little exagerration never harmed anyone