Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Lots of things going on in my head... Another day to go for the MICA calls to be announced.. Got a call from Goa Institue of Management.. a decent coll to do my PG from .. but the big one is still pending i.e MICA .. guess my mind is fucked up coz of that .. since it is something i really want.. and if i get a call .. i am gonna have just one shot to clear it... ooh well life is crazy... so are soo many people in this world .. right now there is a guy stalking my girl.. and i cant do nothing about it .. She is on a train on her way back home and this guy who disclosed his love for her is following her on the same train all the way to Delhi.. talk about obsession...I am worried .. since if the guy is obsessed enough to follow her for about a 1000 odd kms then he can do some serious damage too.. Bastard would have been in serious trouble if i could get my hands on him.. i am very possessive and selfish about her and normal people confessing their love for her makes me jealous and now i have this guy following her and stalking her..It is quite maddening... This is the only time i regret the distance between us ... since it makes me feel helpless....

God Bless Her

3 comments:

NikhilS said...

LET'S GO THIS WEEKEND AND KICK HIS ASS. I JUST WANT TO HIT SOMEONE TO CLEAR OUT MY FRUSTRATION, A LITTLE.

Sriram said...

I'l join in. We'l add Tejas just to be sure we're strong enough.
BTW, hope it turns out safe for her. I can imagine how frustrating it is for u. BTW, good luck for mica.

Nikita Merchant & Sriharsh Mallela said...

Thanks a lot guys ... i want to badly bash up that guy .. He was upto to his tricks but nothing untoward happened as such .. he tried to talk to her a lot .. but now she is safe with her Aunt in delhi.. Now i am just wondering whether this guy will go all the way to Shimla in search for her...