Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Of results and stalkers

Congratulations SRIHARSH from MUMBAI!,

You have been shortlisted for MICAT GD and P
I.

Awwww God .. what a long day this has been.. the time now is 12:30 am and now finally i get this message... A whole day obsessing over one result only ..

Had called them twice...and got mixed answers of me being selected according to the lady i spoke to first time.. and rejected according to the man i spoke to the second time. Though he later clarified his statement and i was one big bundle of nerves the whole day long.

At least got the call and must say that i have been extremely lucky ... many people with 98 and 99 percentiles have not got the call. Maybe they were looking at our profile .. but still i dont have a great profile or anything .. whatever it was that clinched the call , i am very grateful.

Now i have my one shot at MICA. 60 seats up for grabs, 2000 applicants called for this phase. A mere .3 percent of the shortlisted applicants will be selected after a MICAT test , a group discussion cum group exercise and a Personal interview.

Its on 24th Feb and that gives me 8 days to do what i can . Going to give it my best darn shot and see what happens.

In other news, the guy who hs been stalking my girl seems to have helped her out since the compartment in which she was in another uncle was trying to get fresh with her , so this guy steps in and puts the uncle in his place. Also he is following her in Delhi too and landed up in a restaurant where she had gone . This combined with my result anxiety and the sleep inducing medicines that i am taking for my cold and cough has seriously fucked up my brain. Hopefully from tommorow things are saner around me, Sugu will be in Shimla with her parents tommorow.

adios

4 comments:

Sriram said...

Congrats man! hope you do really well in ur GD PI.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! and All the best for GD& PI!!!! I am sure you will get in MICA

Unny said...

Its possible to stay away from rat race and swim against the tide. Perhaps it is only a matter of time, before one strikes on his own. Best wishes for MICA and beyond.
I landed here through Sriram's blog.
Cheers

Nikita Merchant & Sriharsh Mallela said...

Thx .. i know it is possible to stay away from the rat race.. but have not developed enough courage for it yet .. hopefully in the future when i am more empowered ..
Thanks for visiting my blog : ))
cheers